SleepWeaver 3D Fabric Mask
The new SleepWeaver 3D fabric mask from Circadiance brings together the best of its predecessors.
Minimalism, better support and sealing are the best features that define the new SleepWeaver 3D Fabric Mask.
Better than its predecessors
The new Circadiance mask combines the best properties of its predecessors:
- From the SleepWeaver Advance Mask the minimalist design has been chosen.
- From the SleepWeaver Élan Mask the type of headgear and the swivel connection to the tube have been chosen.
In addition, two more features have been added to the SleepWeaver 3D Fabric Mask:
- Better sealing thanks to the reinforcement located on the top of the mask that supports the nose.
- Better support because the back of the sling is stiffer.
As it is a fabric mask, is it compatible with my CPAP equipment?
The SleepWeaver 3D Fabric Mask is compatible with common CPAP or Bi-level devices, such as Philips Respironics CPAPs.
Adapts to you
Now the SleepWeaver 3D Cloth Mask fits your physiognomy, so you can choose between two types of headgear: large and small.
The measurements in the table correspond to the upper part of the neck, just below the jaw.
No more condensation
Made from fabric similar to wetsuits, the SleepWeaver Fabric Mask prevents condensation from occurring on the rest of the rigid mask.
How should I wear the mask?
- Put on your mask and adjust your headgear.
- Turn on your CPAP device and let the SleepWeaver 3D Fabric Mask swell.
- Readjust the harness again to prevent possible leaks.
It is important to place the SleepWeaver 3D Fabric Mask first before operating the CPAP device.
How should I clean it?
Cleaning the SleepWeaver 3D Fabric Mask is very simple. Simply hand wash both the mask (every two days) and headgear (once a week) with a neutral soap and warm water. After checking that it is completely dry, it is ready for reuse.
- Therapy pressure range 4 to 20 cm H2O.
- The swivel connection is standard 22 mm.
- It is not made of latex or silicone.
- The mask should be worn by any patient weighing more than 30 kg.
The mask is delivered with the following items:
- 1 SleepWeaver 3D Fabric Mask.
- 1 Harness with Velcro.
- 1 Quick Start Guide.
If you've used Circadiance's previous masks before, try the SleepWeaver 3D!
Note: SleepWeaver Fabric Mask has a recommended use of 6 months.
- Superficie Mascarilla
- Material Mascarilla
- Mínimo Contacto